DR. SAVELY’S PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON MORGELLONS DISEASE
- Update on the Mysterious Disease Known as Morgellons.
Public Health Alert, July 2006
- The Mystery of Morgellons Disease: Infection or Delusion?
American Journal of Clinical Dermatology 2006; 7(1):1-5
- Stricker, RB, Savely,VS, Zaltsman, A., & Citovsky, V. Contribution of Agrobacterium to Morgellons Disease.
Journal of Investigative Medicine.2007, 55 (1):123
- Savely, G & Casey, C. Re-examining Delusions of Parasitosis. December 2009. Public Health Alert
- MORGELLONS DISEASE: ANALYSIS OF A POPULATION WITH CLINICALLY CONFIRMED MICROSCOPIC SUBCUTANEOUS FIBERS OF UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY.
Journal of Investigative Medicine,January 2010 (Abstract)
- When a Delusion is Not a Delusion. The Clinical Advisor. March 2010
- Savely, V. & Stricker, R. (2010) Morgellons Disease: Analysis of a Population with Clinically Confirmed Microscopic Subcutaneous Fibers of Unknown Etiology. Clinical, Cosmetic & Investigative Dermatology
- Savely, G (July, 2010). Guest Editorial: Delusions may not always be delusions.
Archives of Psychiatric Nursing