DR. SAVELY'S PUBLISHED ARTICLES ON MORGELLONS DISEASE
Click on the underlined articles to download the article pdf.
Update on the Mysterious Disease Known as Morgellons.
Public Health Alert , July 2006
The Mystery of Morgellons Disease: Infection or Delusion?
American Journal of Clinical Dermatology 2006; 7(1):1-5
VS, Zaltsman, A., & Citovsky, V. Contribution of Agrobacterium to Morgellons Disease
Journal of Investigative Medicine . 2007, 55 (1):123
- Savely, G & Casey, C. Re-examining Delusions of Parasitosis. December 2009. Public Health Alert
- MORGELLONS DISEASE: ANALYSIS OF A POPULATION WITH CLINICALLY CONFIRMED MICROSCOPIC SUBCUTANEOUS FIBERS OF UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY.
Journal of Investigative Medicine,January 2010 (Abstract)
- When a Delusion is Not a Delusion. The Clinical Advisor. March 2010
- Savely, V. & Stricker, R. (2010) Morgellons Disease: Analysis of a Population with Clinically Confirmed Microscopic Subcutaneous Fibers of Unknown Etiology. Clinical, Cosmetic & Investigative Dermatology
- Savely, G (July, 2010). Guest Editorial: Delusions may not always be delusions.
Archives of Psychiatric Nursing
- Savely, V., Kennedy, B. & Ernst, E. (2010). Morgellons Disease in a 48 Year-old Female with Dermatologic Complaints.
Advanced Emergency Nursing Journal